· 20 pts – A PACK OF CHEWING GUM
They don’t sell gum at Disneyland. They don’t want to have to scrape up any more of it than they must. If you wrote that on your clue sheet or told me – you earned 20 pts!
*Clues start at Main Street – but feel free to answer clues in any order – you choose!**
· 5 PTS – WHAT IS WALT’S FATHER’S NAME?__ELIAS
· 5 PTS – WHAT BUSINESS IS WALT’S FATHER LISTED AS? CONTRACTOR
· 5 PTS – WHAT IS THE ADDRESS FOR DISNEYLAND?· 1313 HARBOR BLVD_
· 10 PTS – WHAT YEAR/CARTOON MARKED THE DEBUT OF MICKEY MOUSE? 1928 Steamboat Willie
· 5 PTS – WHAT YEAR WAS SNOW WHITE RELEASED?_1937
· 5PTS – WHAT YEAR DID THE MICKEY MOUSE CLUB DEBUT?1955
· WHAT DOES THE LIGHT IN THE WINDOW OVER THE FIRE STATION REPRESENT? Originally, it represented that Walt was in the apartment – now it’s in his memory
· 5 PTS – WHEN DID CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE OPEN? 2001
· 10 PTS – WHAT COLORS ARE THE OUTFITS WORN BY THE BARBERSHOP QUARTET (AKA – THE DAPPER DANS)? YELLOW, PURPLE, RED, ORANGE & GREEN can be found in any combination – depending on who is singing that day.
· 1PTS – WHAT HOMESCHOOLERS CAN BE FOUND IN THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY MOVIE? _
ME (PIA) MY DAUGHTER ERICA AND TRACEY & ISABELLA – ALL HOMESCHOOLERS. We can be found near the end of the movie as the photos of Disneylanders come onto the screen to create a collage of Sleeping Beauty’s castle.
· 25PTS* – WHAT ARE THE NAMES OF THE TRAINS?o Ward Kimball, CK Holliday, EP Ripley, Fred Gurley, Ernest Marsh (5 pts for each correct answer)
· 5 PTS – NAME THE CABOOSE Lillie Belle (Named after Walt’s wife)
· 5 PTS – WHAT’S THE ENGINE COMPANY NUMBER OF THE FIREHOUSE? #105
· 5 PTS – ON THE “PARTNERS” STATUE – WHAT INITIALS CAN BE FOUND ON WALT’S TIE? SR
· 25 PTS – WHY ARE THOSE INITIALS THERE? Walt had to sell his ranch – The SmokeTree Ranch – in order to finish financing Disneyland. He was later able to buy it back.
· 10 PTS – WHAT’S WRITTEN ON THE FRONT OF THE LAST FLOAT IN THE “PARADE OF DREAMS” PARADE? “IT ALL STARTED WITH A MOUSE”
· 10PTS – WHAT FLOAT DOES PLUTO RIDE ON? Pluto doesn’t ride in the parade – he walks
· 10 PTS – WHO RIDES ON THE FIRST FLOAT OF THE PARADE? TINKER BELL AND PETER PAN
· 5 PTS – NAME THREE EDIBLE PLANTS THAT CAN BE FOUND AT DISNEYLAND
***Various Answers Accaptable***